Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raybin
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Hola Everyone   Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 am

Hey guys, just a quick hello from the south side of the pond in TB.

In case you guys didnt know, DominenT has been disolved and Crimson Terror is back.
Currently I am Guild Master of the new CT. Not here to recruit or anythin like that.. Just wanted to let you guys and gals know that if there is anything we can do for you, just let us know.
Even tho everyone calls me Ray or Raybin, My Main is Phrozin, so just look me up or any officer.

Maybe we can have a sister guildship going... If we have a raid going and someone in your guild needs to get geared we can invite them along.

Good luck guys. Miss ya.

Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:42 am

Hey Phro. Good to see ya!

I saw Phro while recruiting in Thunder Bluff. For those of you new to either guild, a little history... Tankwarning, Kittychan and myself were all members of Crimson Terror when it started. Everything was pretty great: CT is everything that we would hope our guild would become. They're very friendly and helpful. Some guild merging occurred and CT became DominanT, which was CT plus some other folks whom I don't recall at the moment. Around this time, one of CT's founders, Xtrodinary, went on to become a WowScape GM - you may see her on at various hours of the day and night, keeping WowScape free of hackers and spammers and whatnot. Anyways people weren't too sure what was going to happen after the merge, and at the time it seemed best to try our hand at making a guild.

Glad to see that CT is back in good hands, best of luck to you! CT was always pretty good at PvP, so if anyone is looking for arena stuff or just wants to throw down at the crossroads... give 'em a shout. Likewise, we'd love to go raiding with you guys sometime.

See ya soon!

Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Ummm yeah...... The funny thing about DominenT was this....
Xtrodinary, Accidentally Deleted her Main Toon.... By default this disbanded the guild. :-(
She wanted to try and rename the guild at that point, and someone arived at DominenT.
After the name change we all wanted CT back and even tho we merged with a guild or two it was basically the same group of people. But thats how CT got wiped the first time.... So even GM's are not perfect.

Have fun everyone and see ya around in game.

Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hola Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: WoW Related Stuff-
Jump to: